WELCOME TO HEARING CARE CENTER
Hearing Care Center is the leading audiology and hearing aid clinic in Shelby Township, MI and the surrounding areas. We provide a variety of services, including hearing aids (custom, mini behind the ear, blue tooth, rechargeable), hearing aid repairs, hearing exams, as well as hearing protection, swim molds, and more. We have the skill and experience necessary to serve as your full-service hearing center, offering the highest quality services and customer care in the area.
We believe access to affordable hearing care should be available to you at a reasonable price without sacrificing on technology or service. We offer unbundled hearing aid pricing. This allows the wearer to save money up front and he or she pays for services as needed. This is great for those who travel frequently or who just want a lower up front cost.
Hearing Care Center welcomes our local retirees and workers!
We participate with the following plans:
AudioNet: (You can find out more information about your AudioNet plan here: www.audionetamerica.com)
- Active United Auto Workers (UAW)
- Retired United Auto Workers: Benefits administered through TruHearing or NationsHearing.
- Macomb County Retirees
- Clinton Township Retirees
- National Elevator
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Employees
Michigan Public Schools:
- Retired MPSERs: Benefits administered through TruHearing.
- Active MESSA: Benefits administered through your insurance.
Federal and State Employees:
- Benefits administered through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
If you are interested in acquiring any of our audiology and hearing aid services or if you would like to learn more about what we can do for you, go ahead and contact us at Hearing Care Center today for more information.